Open drain Arduino PowerBoard® MOSFET STB16NF06L
Open drain board with POWER MOSFET STB16NF06L transistors to control electric devices - i2c and MODBUS communication.
Open drain board with POWER MOSFET STB16NF06L transistors to control electric devices - i2c and MODBUS communication
12 channels open drain Power Board® for Arduino- i2c - MODBUS with POWER MOSFET STB16NF06L transistors.
The board was designed to controll home and industrial (modbus) electric devices. It can be use to control external relays. Or you can connect up to 60V to transistors and control electric devices without external relays. Check STB16NF06L datasheet for more information.
Check the movie for an example of use: LINK
- 12 high quality transistors Power MOSFET STB16NF06L VDSS - 60V, ID - 16A
- Operating voltage 5-24V
- Overload protection with polymer fuse
- Overvoltage protection with Transil diode - TVS
- Protection against reverse polarity
- i2c - You can connect up to 8 boards to one i2c bus - up to 96 open drain outputs.
- MODBUS - The board is equipped with SN75176A Differential Bus Transceiver - so the board can communicate with other devices with MODBUS communication protocol.
- I2c and MODBUS buses communication noise protected by SM712 ESD + diode - 30kV
- Fan connect option - to cooling the transistors. Fan is controlled by a thermistor - smooth increase of the fan's rotation as the temperature rises.
- The board is designed for the ITALTRONIC 05.0901530 DIN Rail Modulbox.
Arduino example code: LINK