SHELLY 2.5 - Double WiFi relay - roller shutter
Shelly 2.5 - Completely re-engineered 30% More powerful, 30% Smaller, 50% Increased range, 100% Protected, Dual power metering
The smallest flush-mounted WiFi module with two relays up to 2x 2300W
Wireless control of lighting and electrical sockets, roller blinds, garage door!
It can be controlled via a dedicated application or integrated with the existing home control system.
With the embedded Web server and HTTP commands, Shelly 2.5 can be compatible with Vera, Fibaro, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Savant, HomeKit, Domoticz and Home Assistant.
Shelly 2.5 features:
- Compatible with Google Home
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Use the power of the Mongoose OS system to create your own application
- Create custom action schedules for your devices - daily, weekly.
- It can automatically turn on / off electrical devices depending on sunrise and sunset.
- It supports a wide range of AC and DC power supply: 110-230 V, 50/60 Hz AC, 12 V DC, 24 - 60 V DC
- Support for devices with power consumption up to 2300W on one channel - a total of 5200W on both channels
- The serial port for flashing the ESP8266 chip - the ability to change the software!
- Overload and thermal protection.
Shelly 2.5 specification:
- Power supply - 110-230V ± 10, 50 / 60Hz AC and 24-60V D
- WiFi network - 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz)
- Maximum load pre output - 10A / 230V 50 / 60Hz
- Dimensions: 39 x 36 x 17mm - 30% smaller than Shelly 2
- Power metering - Measurement of energy consumption on each channel
- Overload and thermal protection
- Power consumption: <1 W