Shelly 4 Pro - WiFi 4-channel relay DIN rail mount
Shelly 4 Pro - four channel Wi-Fi controled relays up to 9,2 kW for DIN rail mounting.
Shelly 4 Pro
What you can do with Shelly 4 Pro?
Shelly 4 Pro is DIN mountable in standard electricity box. With Shelly 4 Pro you can control 4 electricity circuits, 10 amperes each (4 x 2300W). You can also receive a real time power consumption information.
With Shelly 4 Pro you can control your home directly through your mobile phone, no matter where you are.
Shelly 4 Pro doesn’t need a controller to be accessible. With a few simple steps you add it to the local Wi-Fi connection.
Shelly 4 Pro has a 1.8 inch display which provides information about the status of each electricity circuit connected.
Scheduling - You can set the on/off time for each channel, or just follow the sunrise and sunset for your location. Shelly 4 Pro has intelligence as never seen before.
Shelly 4 pro specification:
- Power Supply - 110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz AC, 25-60 V DC Shelly 4 PRO is compatible with all major international voltage standards.
- 4 Channel up to 9,2 KW controlling power. Maximum load current per output is 10A / 230V 50/60Hz or 2300 W. You can control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment.
- Power Metering - Shelly has an integrated precise power meter. You can measure the overall consumption of all the electric devices you are controlling.
- Embedded WEB Server - You can control any electrical equipment up to 10A per channel. Thus you can control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment.
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol - 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz). Shelly 4 Pro can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point.
Shelly 4 Pro connects with your home Wi-Fi, then with Shelly Cloud. From the Cloud you can manage and operate the device from anywhere in the world.
Shelly 4 Pro has 3 connection modes:
Access Point Mode
You can set up and control any device by simply connecting your smart phone to Shelly 4 Pro and open the Shelly 4 Pro control page on the WEB server, embedded in the relay.
Connect Shelly 4 Pro to your local Wi-Fi network in order to control any electrical device at home. You can control up to 65000 Shelly 4 Pro relays in a Wi-Fi network, therefore many more appliances through the WiFi-operated relays.
Shelly 4 Pro can be accessed from anywhere in the world. After installing and connecting it to a Wi-Fi network with internet access, download and install the Shelly Cloud mobile application (for Android or iOS), connect all your Shelly 4 Pro relays to your account and create scenarios with just a few clicks.