16-channel SSR relay module i2c controlled
High quality 16A per channel, 16-channel relay board with SHARP® SSR S216SE2 - i2c controlled for IOT.
High quality 16A per channel, 16-channel relay board, i2c controlled for IOT.
The device has been designed to automate home or industrial electrical equipment. It can be used to control lighting or sockets for devices up to 4000W. The other purpose was to reducing the use of Arduino o Raspberry pins. It needs only two pins to be controlled - SCL and SDA.
- Operating Voltage: 5 - 24V - SIMPLE SWITCHER® Power Converter 150 kHz 3A Step-Down Voltage Regulator,
- For the boards without relays assembled:
- Relays control current - 20mA
- Relays control voltage - 5V
- PCB size: 190x70
- i2c controlled - MCP23017 - required only two Arduino or Raspberry pins,
- Addressing via the built-in DIP switch allows up to 128 devices to be controlled (8 boards),
- Each board can be assigned an I2C address between 0x20 and 0x27,
- 16 high quality SSR 16A 260V (4160W) - SHARP S216SE2 with zero-crossing feature,
- Reverse polarity connection protection,
- Overload protection,
- Overvoltage protection,
- LED indicators for each relay
- Possibility to assemble RJ45 sockcet - i2c routed out through RJ45 socket.
- Comes with example code for Arduino.